Thursday, June 2, 2011

ER visit

Today was lots of fun... not :) I slipped and fell at home in our kitchen and busted my elbow open, hit my head and luckily landed totally on my side. Went to the ER for an X-ray, tetanus shot and a couple of stitches. I feel more than slightly embarrassed that the only reason I fell on my elbow and didn't try to break my fall with my hand was because I had a big thing of ice cream in my hands... that and it happened too fast to react... Sigh, guess I'm better off with stitches in the elbow rather than a broken wrist... In the past week and a half, I've had to deal with a car insurance claim, a homeowners insurance claim, and have had to use our medical and visual insurance... I'm so sick of the past few weeks!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Liz!!! I'm so sorry to hear this news!!! Stay off your feet and eat lots of that ice cream you had!!! LOL I'm praying next week goes better! See you Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you got hurt lover... But I won't lie, I chuckled when I read this. I can just picture your pregnant self clutching onto your ice cream! Seriously tho, I'm glad you're okay and sorry about all the other junk. Tell Ben his Aunt Brielle says hello :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys :) I'm so hoping it starts getting better now!

    ReplyDelete