Friday, August 13, 2010

Day One... For us at least

Today was 'the day'...  well, techincally yesterday was...  but Baby Brew was only a very faint line so this morning was the 'no doubt' day...
I woke up at 4am-ish but convinced myself to go back to sleep so the test would be better...  then I woke up at 6 something since Andrew had left the bedroom alarm set...  I finally realized what it was so I turned it off and ran to the bathroom to take the test....  3 minutes after watching the stupid little hour glass flash, the test said 'pregnant'!
Andrew had fallen asleep on the couch so I ran in there, turned on the lights and jumped on top of him, waving the test around yelling 'I'm pregnant!"...  all I got at that point was a 'I'm Andrew'...  after he woke up a little more, he made fun of me for using the digital test instead of one with lines and the excitement and day full of phone calls began...

3 comments:

  1. YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!

    I'm so excited. Wait, have I already said that? One more time won't hurt. :)

    Yay for waking up sleepy husbands with pregnancy tests in hand. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma Anne here and I am beyond excited about sweet Baby Brew! YAY for children because they bless us with GRANDchildren!!!! Grandma cannot wait to kiss your precious little face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandma Cathy here, and I 2nd the YAY!!!! I can't wait to see little baby Brewer!!!

    ReplyDelete