Saturday, May 26, 2012

Nothing really new...

I had my 3rd IVIG on Thursday. So far so good, just a slight headache every now and then. After my 2nd treatment I had a bit of a hard time the following Sunday. A really bad headache, bad back/shoulder aches... Hoping this week doesn't have anything in store for me like that! The treatments aren't so bad. I get to the hospital early and wait for them to do their thing, which includes giving me 2 Benadryls after a very early morning so I end up sleeping most of the morning. Then my mom has been coming by around lunchtime so I get some food and we hang out for the afternoon. Meghan has come visiting twice which was great and saw Sandy once. Next week Andrew can finally be there a little too, his work schedule hasn't allowed it lately. Everything seems to be going well, my doctor comes over during my treatment to listen to Emma's heartbeat and all has been sounding good and she's bouncing around like crazy. The day before our 5th treatment we have another ultrasound! Can't wait to see her and how she's growing. It's hard to believe that in about 11 weeks she'll be here! I don't know if I'm ready for that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment